Rough cut Feedback

Rough Cut Feedback


We watched our rough cuts in class, and gave feedback to each other via Teams. 

My Feedback:











My next steps

As per my rough cut, I knew the lipsynching was off by a large proportion, as I had to input clips in between the lipsynching. I will continue to add more cuts between the lipsynching, as per my peers' feedback; to make my music video more effective. Generally speaking, I received a lot of positive feedback from my peers, and I will still work on my music video in order to make it the best it can be.

Prior to the screening of our rough cuts, I didn't quite like the TV's, as the front TV was edited to the point where it became see-through, thus, I found another TV to use and edited it through AE, using motion tile, venetian blinds, grain+noise, as well as my usual VHS overlays.

My new green screen TV


I quite liked the overall outcome with the new green screen, and so I intend on using it throughout my final music video. 

Comments

Popular Posts