Filming Schedules

Filming Schedule 

For my filming schedule, I’ve decided to plan out each weekend on the days leading up to one. For this weekend, (2nd Dec. 2022), I’ve planned out my initial outcomes and what I expect to have filmed. 


I originally had decided to film on the first weekend in December, but as there was a lot of miscommunication with regards to my actors/actresses and whether they’d make it, the footage subsequently collected was decent but not good enough. One of my characters was able to make it on the day, but this was very last minute, and my other actor was a no show entirely, with no response as to whether they’d be free the whole of the weekend or not. The location was in Labrador Park, and although the setting was primarily decent, I was still unable to actually record good-enough footage, and thereafter decided this setting would not be the best to film the music video in. 

Following on, I decided to change some of my actors/actresses due to the prior issues, and thereafter, changed my schedule and outlook for the remaining days, before the holidays. 






Comments

Popular Posts