Songs

Songs 

In terms of song choices, I decided to reduce my variables into the 4 main genre's of music that I listen to frequently: pop, hip-hop, r&b and dance/electronic. However, I decided to narrow down my choices even further, as I soon realised that curating MVs for hip-hop/rap songs may be challenging and difficult, primarily due to the profanities often used throughout the songs.

Now, I have 3 chosen genre's, with the 'pop' genre being top on my list currently. I have also spent time carefully listening to songs (and my favourites as well), from my chosen genre's, in order to try and come to a conclusion. For this, I especially made a Spotify playlist with songs from the various genre's, that I will potentially choose. 

 

Spotify link to a playlist of potential songs that I may use for my MV:

Comments

Popular Posts