My Music Video Pitch

 

Feedback:

For feedback, I generally received positive feedback as a whole. One of my classmates suggested the software Nuke, for 3D animations and stated that it's really good for animations. Other classmates suggested other music videos, such as 'Heartless' by The Weeknd, and 'Heartless' by Kanye West, as one is animated, and the other features the use of the snorricam.

One of the major questions was about how I was going to make sure they all link and flow together, as I have many different ideas, and in response to this, I stated that once I'd have done experimentation on each of these techniques, I will then be able to narrow down the elements I will incorporate into my music video. 

My teacher stated a possible idea of the memories being presented on a TV screen or being hung up in a bedroom, to demonstrate the idea of not being able to get it out of the lover's head. 

After their feedback, I subsequently watched each of the recommended music videos. 

 

Kanye West’s ‘Heartless’ 


The Weeknd’s ‘Heartless’ 

Comments

Popular Posts